I composed music for Sridevi: AR Raghavan

ஸ்ரீதேவிக்காக இசையமைத்தேன் : ஏ.ஆர்.ரகுமான்



ARRukman said that he had composed music for the film because he asked Sridevi. Rahman is playing the Hollywood movie Le Mask. In the meanwhile, he will be releasing in the month of July. Ravi Udhayar has directed. This is a movie thriller thriller. Tamil, is released in Hindi. Raghavan said about the music of this film, 'I am a fan of Sridevi from a young age. Suddenly one day he spoke to me.

He asked to compose his film. How can you refuse? I said right away. The thriller was composed for the film, which was a good experience. Direction is now responsible for engaging in film production. I want to give me good pictures with my film company. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangerous journey into the forest of Amazon!